Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Dream

My sister called me early this morning around 6am...To tell me about her dream...It's about our mom!...Oh ya..want to share with you about my mother! She passed away on Dec.26,2010 of cancer. Hummm...if I tell you about my mom that would take me the whole day or even weeks to type...of course I am not going to...anyway... I am very lucky to have a wonderful mom..but she is gone and all I have left is memory! If you still have your mom, take care of her...meaning... Go Visit your MOM...Do it often! Take her somewhere that she likes...not you...and if you do be patience with her. Talk more with her and try to listen! Buy her something...like toilet papers, drinking bottles,  face lotions....what kind?...any... who care old people don't break out. I miss my mom...wish we could have her another day...regardless bad or good I'll take it!
I am glad that she was able to meet one of her favor singer before she left!


No comments:

Post a Comment